Thursday 29 May 2014

REVIEW: Garnier Skin Renew Miracle Skin Perfector BB Cream Combination to Oily Skin

 

What is it?

Garnier Miracle Skin Perfector Oil-Free B.B. Cream is a new multi-faceted solution for a multitude of skin concerns. If you have oily skin, then you probably have a product to treat shine, and to minimize pores, and to cover blemishes. And maybe a few more products, too. Garnier Miracle Skin Perfector Oil-Free B.B. Cream can address all those oily-skin needs with just one application. Your skin will have a flawless, lightweight matte finish, and you’ll only need one product to get it.

It also states that it addresses skin concerns such as:
  • Shine
  • Large Pores
  • Uneven skin tone
  • Imperfections and marks. 



The aim of BB Creams (Beauty Balm), this one one included, is to minimise the amount of products that you use in your beauty routine by offering an "All in One Solution." This product acts as a moisturizer, sunscreen (it has SPF 20), a face primer (since it mattifies and minimizes pores) and also acts as a skin treatment (evens skin tone). Since it has colour, if you chose to go sans makeup and just work it as a tinted moisturizer, that is fine too as it does provide a good bit of coverage.

I chose the colour medium/deep in this product as that is the shade I usually use for products that offer a basic shade range (light, medium, deep). It was very beige and just a bit too light, so I ended up mixing it with my foundation in order to get a more wearable shade. I was hoping that doing this would not affect how effective the product would be as this is my first experience with a BB Cream. Dark would have been a better choice for me. 

Garnier Skin Renew Miracle Skin Perfector BB Cream Medium/Deep
The consistency of the product was a bit runny, or thin, but this did not affect the product's efficacy at all. It still offered good coverage with just a pea sized amount. I also believe that it did live up to its claim of controlling shine as I have extremely oily skin and usually end up blotting an hour into my day. This gave me a good 4-5 hours without having to deal with excessive oiliness. The times  I tried it at home without mixing it with anything, I think it wore longer than the times I mixed it with my foundation. When used with my pressed powder my face was near flawless for longer since the powder  also acts as a mattifier.

I will definitely give this a try in Deep as i think it will live up to its oil control claims. My pores also did seem less noticeable than usual. As far as evening skin tone goes, I will have to use it a bit more to see those results show. 

Have you tried it? What are your thoughts on BB Creams in general?


Significant Details: NYX Cosmetics, Sleek MakeUp, Skin Care & fine fashion accessories for men & women. 
Unit #11 - Lee Gore Business Centre, 31 Upper Waterloo Road, Kingston 10. Open Mon - Sat; 11 am - 7pm. 876-620-9309

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Don't forget to subscribe!